- Clients will need to bear cost for any negligence or damages made to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental.
- Drug use is strictly prohibited by law.
- SGJBTaxi is not held for any delays in travel time due to unforeseen weather, traffic , road conditions or delays beyond our control.
- SGJBTaxi is not held responsible for any valuable items left in the vehicle, during the course of rental of vehicle. Clients are advisable to safeguard their valuable items with care.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond allowed seating capacity.
- No detour or dropoff/pickup at another place except the selected destination, unless within 10km.
- Drop off or pick up at 2nd location subjected to additional charges as advised by driver depending on the distance.
- All bookings must be made at least 12 hours before the pick up time. Any bookings that is made in less than 12 hours are not guaranteed. This is to allow sufficient time for SGJBTaxi to arrange for a driver for all our passengers.
- SGJBTaxi reserves the right to cancel your booking order if our operators are unable to reach you and received no confirmation 12 hrs before the transfer date.
- SGJBTaxi cross-border taxi booking is for travel between Singapore and Malaysia and We currently do take bookings for travel from JB central to other areas within Malaysia.
- There will be an additional charge of $10 for every 30 minutes of waiting.
- There will be an additional charge of $10 for each additional pick up point.
- There will be an additional charge of $10 for each additional drop off point.
- SGJBTaxi is not held responsible for any cancellation or delay due to mechanical problems. We reserve the right to substitute a similar vehicle of equivalent rental value.
- All deposits made towards your vehicle reservation are non refundable. However, in the event that changes need to be made towards your reservation for any reason, the deposits paid could be utilized towards any future bookings within six (6) months from the original booking date.
- For airport and point to point transfers, all “no shows” by clients are non refundable.
- A 100% refund is applicable if cancellation is made 3 days before pick up date.
- NO refund shall be made if cancellation of service occurs within 3 days of scheduled pick up date.