Frequently Asked Questions
Before you book
- Is there any additional charges for taxi booking?
There will be a charge of S$10 for every 30 minutes of waiting time.
There will be an additional charge of $10 for each additional pick up point as well as for each additional drop off point.
- Is there any refunds my cancelled bookings?
Yes, there will be 100% refund of the booking fee if cancellation is made 3 days before the pick-up date. However, there is no refund if cancellation is made within 3 days of the pick-up date.
- What are the payment methods?
You can pay by:
- Credit or debit card payment via PayPal portal – You can pay with your credit/debit* card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- PayPal – You can pay with your paypal if you have an account.
- Cash on Delivery – You can pay with cash as well.
*The usage of credit card and debit card is the same. The only difference is the deduction process from your bank account.
- Credit cards run up an amount of money that you will owe in the future, a balance that you will be required to pay back at a later date.
- Debit card deduct money from your current account – from funds that you already have available.
- What happens after I made a booking?
- New reservation received and PayPal payment receipt will be sent immediately to your email provided on booking completion. Please call us if you did not receive any.
- Booking confirmation will be sent to your email within 24-48 hrs.
- Driver details will be sent to your email or contact you via other channels like direct contact, whatsapp or wechat 12 hrs before the transfer with driver name, mobile no. and vehicle number.
Please note that if our operators are unable to reach you and received no confirmation 12 hrs before the transfer date, SGJBTaxi reserves the right to cancel the order stated under General Policy no.9.
- Can I get a confirmed driver in less than 12 hours of pick up time?
All bookings must be made at least 12 hours before the pick up time. Any bookings that is made in less than 14 hours are not guaranteed. This is to allow sufficient time for SGJBTaxi to arrange for a driver for all our passengers.
- Can I make a booking for travel within Malaysia?
Nope. Our cross-border taxi booking is for travel between Singapore and Malaysia only.
- Lead time for all bookings?
For regular bookings
Please book at least 12 hours before your scheduled time for pick up so as to allow us to ensure that we have the right services cater for your needs.
For Urgent bookings lesser than 12 hours
Please contact us directly at +65 9090 2469 or via WeChat ID: SGJBTAXI